I thought it would be a good idea to finally create a blog for CSC236, so -- surprise! -- I did. I am currently still in the throes of Assignment 1, despite it being due at the end of the week. This is something I'd like to remedy as the term goes on (that is, complete the assignments several days in advance), but the fact that I'm taking 6 courses and that two of them also had assignments due this week made it difficult this time.
Question 1 wasn't too much trouble, and Question 2 I think I'm just missing something small for my induction step. For question 3, I recognized a method for "differentiating" the new element in a set as you go from size n to size n+1, but the algebra isn't working out for some reason (maybe a mechanical error?). Question 4 I've yet to really look at, but have a few ideas in mind as to how to tackle it.
I'm using LyX and am happy to have an excuse to use LaTeX again. I've always appreciated its aesthetic and the air of professionalism it lends to documents. If only I could find a good way to stop enumerated lists from starting over when I place some content in between their elements...
No comments:
Post a Comment